Does the thought of networking make you cringe?
In this book you will find ten simple principles that will dispel your dread of networking forever and reveal a proven path to success and happiness. Imagine mastering the skills to create an extraordinary marriage, lifelong friendships, or powerful and enriching business relationships. That is what awaits you in Click: the tools to tap into the richest resource on the planet--other people--no matter how hard it's been for you to do so in the past.
In Click you will discover the Ten Truths for connecting with people:
- Tailor your relationships--to consciously create the perfect fit
- Be authentic--attract what you love and what loves you
- Trust first--release your real power
- Communicate with your heart--a new source of intelligence
- Love, give, serve, add value--then watch what comes back
- Bless them and release them--learn the lessons and move on
- Be open to everything--you can remake your life
- Make peace, not war, with words--create belief and confidence
- It takes teamwork to make the dream work--seek caring, creative allies
- Nurture your relationships--they are the core of your success
A new world opens with networking. But George Fraser doesn't stop there. He shows you how to go from networking to connecting--when you experience that heartfelt feeling of trust and exciting burst of energy with someone. And then when you each willingly add special value to each other and achieve more together than either of you could achieve alone, that's when you're clicking.
|Author Name||George C. Faarser|
|Condition of Book||Used|
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: sg533