Howkins & Bourne Shaws Textbook of Gynaecology (English, Paperback, V. G. PadubidriI
Shaw's Textbook of Gynaecology, now in its 75th year of publication, is one of the best-selling gynaecological textbooks of all time. It was first published in 1936, since then it has maintained its popularity with teachers, examiners and student community. It delivers the most dependable, current, and complete yet comprehensive coverage on all aspects of gynaecological diseases and their management.
This book is a must have for undergraduate medical students and those preparing for postgraduate medical entrance examinations. Undergraduate nursing and physiotherapy students will also find it as a valuable resource.
- New chapters on obesity (as obesity is acknowledged as a major health problem globally), pelvic adhesions, and pre- and postoperative care (as it optimizes surgical results) have been added
- Current contraceptive practices and counselling techniques added
- Chapter on Gynaecologic Oncology has been rewritten completely
- All chapters have been thoroughly updated wherever required new diagnostic and therapeutic procedures have been added
- Number of new coloured photographs have been added in place of the B&W ones
|Author Name||VG Padubidri|
|Condition of Book||Used|